It is important to us that every cake, cupcake or dessert is an edible piece of art. Therefore, we take a limited number of orders each week to ensure quality. As a result our calendar does fill up quickly, especially between May and October.
We recommend contacting us at least 6-9 months prior for weddings and large events and for all other occasions we recommend 2-3 weeks lead time. We will accept last minute orders whenever possible. Please note that orders are taken on a first come first serve basis. All orders are subject to date availability.
Orders for weddings begin by scheduling a consultation either by phone or online and orders for all other occasions can be placed via email, phone or by scheduling an appointment to come to the studio.
A 40% non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required to secure your order. If you would like to secure the date prior to having a final design a non-refundable, non-transferable 40% or $100 deposit can be placed to reserve the date.
Ordering from our portfolio
Size and color changes possible
1. A quote will be given based on the necessary changes (request a quote)
2. A 40% or $100 non refundable, non transferable deposit is required to secure the order.
3. The final payment is due 1 week prior to the date of the event or for weddings 1 month prior to the wedding date.
- In this case there is no need for us to sketch the cake, we will use the cake from the portfolio as reference and note any changes to be made.
Please note: We do not sketch cakes that are 3-D/ sculpted cakes of an object we are replicating, such as a vehicle. We use the object as reference.
If you don't see a design in our portfolio that fits your event. We can create a design for you.
1. Give us your inspiration, guest count, and a brief idea of what it is you would like to see
2. An estimate will be given based on the size, theme or style, and the anticipated decorating techniques needed to achieve the possible design.
3. When the $100 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit we will begin the design process
4. Sketch(es) and the final price(s) will be sent to you via email no later than 1 week prior to your event and for weddings no later than 1 month prior to your wedding date. You will be able to select the cake that is right for you and edits are possible
5. The final payment is due either at the time the sketch is approved or no later than 1 week prior to the event or for weddings 1 month prior to the wedding date.
We service Northern California, delivery is available, and at this time we do not ship our creations.